Friday 8 January 2010

special moment

I was having an evening unwind glass of alcohol and i suddenly wanted to go out onto the balcony , ive been ill for so long and my sense of fun came back suddenly . I stepped out in my bathrobe and stood in the semi dark as the fat flakes drifted down onto the snow coated boards . Some fell into my drink and i thought thats a novel way to get ice in it and suddenly everything was wonderful . My garden is so beautiful like this and even though i really want to sit out there with plants and flowers in spring im going to love every second of this . I LOVE SNOW  !  I came in when i stepped in snow too deep for my garden shoes and i got cold ankles but moments like that are what life is for , just watching the snow come down soothes me and exhilerates me all at the same time and the light is subtly different every time it snows . I have a painting on the easel part done that i hope to work more on tomorrow , if i finish it i will share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment