Saturday 2 January 2010

new year

Right . im going to blog . im going to rememebr to blog to give something back to all the people who gave me so much on their blogs , to all the people that took the time and shared , I just need to get organised :-)
England , and its cold . Amazing . i Adore snow and we have snow ! not much where i am but forecast for tonight . yeah . So Today i tidied the balcony so if it snows it looks nice and i wont stand on anything valuable and break it . topped up the bird food , seed and fatballs and water pot and bought a
polyanthus which is living indoors untill i get time to plant it out . Its bright yellow and beautiful . Last year i planted Tulips , lots of them and i have a pot on the balcony table right now , no signs of life yet but its only just the second of January . I am going to buy more Daffodils next year but this year i plan to get some ioViolas and enjoy being drenched in the scent of them while i watch birds and drink my morning coffee . I need some relaxing , first day of the year and my son fell down the stars and bent over his neck , i thought id lost him . He was boarded at hospital and had a neck collar and we were rushed to the emergency room by ambulance . Turns out hes fine thank goodness ! back home back to normal . Im so glad , scared and glad . must remember to breathe again . He is having intensive stair descending lessons .
Sadly i cant add any photos that are new because my camera will not upload to my laptop . I apparantly am lethal to electrical devices , my printer makes my kids scream with laughter everytime i beg it and it wheezes and clicks , thinks , and says , no . my laptop broke and i lost thousands of reference photos and now my camera kit plays up... aaagh . BUT , im stil smiling and thats good , no thats great . life has been a trial for ten years and now its my time . ive filled the house with spring flowers , i have a field of Iris and pink Tulips on my table made by dividing up two small bunches into lots of tall vases , and i scattered crystals and light scented candles and alls well in my world :-)) i even bought a fish tank a year ago , tropical one . those fish are all individuals and cause me no end of trouble , especially recently the Siamese fighter , but thats another story .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sev - dropped in to say thank you for your comment on my blog. Cancer and depression are odd diseases - even when you're "cured", you know they could be back at any moment and end up having to find a way of living with that. But I guess that if you asked any crowd of people to put their hands up if they'd had either, you'd have a fair number of hands. We do survive ...

    And as for technology - well, I have a computer that generally leaves me screaming. But hearing the screams, my son walks in, strokes the monitor gently, speaks in a soothing voice, and presses a few keys. And it works. He says the computer is sensitive to my negative vibes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue , i so loved reading your blog , you bring light into peoples lives when its hard to see any . But this year is going to be MY year and yes , we do survive and life is better for it :-) Thankyou very much for dropping by , my first comment ! :-))

    ReplyDelete