Wednesday 10 February 2010

mixed day

It started with a light dusting of snow , then we had sun all day and it ended with a blizzard .
Its hard to see in this photo the camera didnt capture it well .
My poor herbs !
Indoors is a different story I walked past my table and was assailed by a wonderful scent
My Hyacinth was open ! When did that happen !
I also bought this plant today for its clove scent , delicious
The first of my seeds has also made an appearance , you have to take my word for it but this is a seedling . I had to look closely to be sure but its all bent over and ready to push out and straighten up .

The baby fish are also growing nicely , they are all in together now

While im waiting for the sun i bought this to keep me warm , its so super soft , and i love the cow print :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment